- Featured Portfolio
- Great Gallery
- Latest Blog By Categories
- Latest From Blog
- One Staff Member
- Page Header
- Recent News
- Section fixed background image
- Section with Background Color
- Section with Background Image
- Section without paddingBottom
- Section without paddingTop
- Services Creative
- Services Large
- Services List
- Services Medium
- Services Small
- Simple Testimonial
- Testimonials Block
Use Services Creative
A short How-To Description
After you have logged in the wordpress panel, go to Olympus -> Page Builder. After you have created a new template for example: "servcreative", select from the "add new element" select box SERVICES CREATIVE Click Add Element Button.
This Element is created with a Section Element with a background image.
A new element should appear to the drag & drop panel. With the +, - button you can choose the size (width) of the element.
You can edit the element with the "pencil" button.
When you edit a services list you have to add this data:
- Title - Add a title for the service like Responsive Design
- Image - Upload an image, or select from media gallery
- Content - Add some descriptive text
- Link - Add a link